I am so glad I am off today. ABout to get dressed and go workout this morning and then meet Dav at the house and help him change out my ceiling fans. I met the girls at Jazz yesterday and found out this guy I got ready for surgery might not have made it. It just made me so sad. He is in his 30's and was having a mass removed from his lung. I just remember how scared he was and his face said it all. I was working out and that song Say what you have to say by John Mayer came on and its from the bucket list and it just made me cry. I havent found out for sure but it didnt sound like he was going to make it. I am hormonal this week but its so hard when you take care of someone and then their life might be gone. I will find out from Dav today because Elly was in that room.
On to other things. JJ had a good 1st day. He is with another driver today. He will have some good stories. Funny stuff. He is in heaven being around all the bud products. I am so happy for him. We spoke w/ Shenana last nite and she is so happy to know that he will eventually move back in w/ me. Things are falling in place.
Jenny sold her house yesterday. She is only walking away w/ $6,000.00. I know she will walk away from the burden of it. What bothers me is that what she is doing is about Brent. She made a comment that he is already looking at houses in Chandler.
She wanted to either be in Ohio or Peoria/Glendale area. Not my life. But I do worry about her not doing for her and her son. She is not a strong person. Time will tell.
Well hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment