Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day off

I am so excited, I got the day off tomorrow. 11 people on the schedule. I can sleep in past 4:30. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got off work got a massage. My back is feeling better. Got my tireds checked and deposit $63.00 in my savings acct. I know its not much, but it was from change I have collected. Nice.
So now I am home, made a nice dinner of chicken, asparagus, and mushrooms. Yummy. I need to start cooking w/ chicking broth instead of oil and butter.
I am also going to clean house tomorrow. time. JJ is coming over tomorrow afternoon so we can spend time together and have a nice meal.
so this changes what I was going to do about working out. I am going to go workout in the morning so I can get it out of the way for one thing and have my afternoon free to spend it w/ my man.
I find out from Jenny that Brent got the job. So now mind you he moved out because of Shane, okay, didnt leave a note, okay, well he got the job at Gore and so now they are staying in Flag and renting a house together. This is setting the stage for him possibly doing what he did again. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. What ever its there life but it makes it hard from me to be sympathetic for her if he does it again. We shall see what the future brings. I am so glad that its not my life. Thank the lord.

Continue from last nite.

Slept all nite, worked out w/ tv. Whats funny about this is that my friend dido, in florida, reminded me about the show we would work out w/ on tv, Gilad from hawaii, and how we looked so good. I turned on the tv this am and he was on tv. So I worked out w/ him. I tivo'd his show so if I am home and need a 30 min quick good work out I got it. So after I worked out Dido tells me she is going to Jazz and so I meet her there. Work out another hour. Good workout, concentrated on my abds along w/ the moves at Jazz. Dido and I would say Sean T. He does the hip hop abds. It helped alot. Out of the grouch mood at lease. Dropped off 3 bags of clothes and pillows. I have shoes and sandles to go thru.
Talking about that, Dido in Florida, is getting her own place down the street from Kenny. So she still has all her stuff to go thru from her marriage. I told her think about it when you are questioning something, ask why am I keeping it and what meaning does it have. Any negative get rid of it. Good way to move on. Surround yourself w/ positive.
So my honey is driving back from his job and so we are haning out here tonight. Cooking pork chops, pasta, and a salad. Yummy. I am going to get my JJ fill!!!
Off to vacumning and cleaning the kitchen. I want some things done before he gets here so I can relax and enjoy his company! We need this, me for sure.
Well hope all are well! Have a great day!
I am going to get my JJ fill.

No comments: