Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A new day!

Why is it after you get a good day of rest you feel like its a new day and a new start to life or at lease I do. I woke up at 5am which is fine. I already took a shower and boiled some eggs for breakfast this week or for a salad in the evening.

I am so hoping that today is a positive day for JJ in that all goes well w/ his interview. That will be a new start for him.

I am getting back on track to get moving again and getting stuff done. Have to. Feel like I cant waste any more time. I am not going to feel guilty about not getting anything done yesterday but know that I am given another chance to do something.

Doing Jazz today right after work. Yea, it will feel good to get moving. Doing a salad for dinner again. Summer is coming and that means bathing suits. My bathing suit I bought last year, I just havent been as happy w/. The straps are to thick and its just not flattering. The neck is round. I did buy me a new bathing suit off of the Avenue site. Got 30% off. Its a takini. The top is blue and white tye dyed but goes in diagonal strips, not straight across or up and down. The top has skinnier straps and is a v neck to show some boobs. Loose towards the middle, flairs out. The bottom is tummy control that comes up high on the hips, so it looks flattering to the legs. It will be a cute bathing suit for the summer. But still need to get back into working out more. I have been so bad for the last several weeks since I was so sick. So its time to get moving and cut back on eating again. Took my weight this morning, gained 5 lbs over the weekend. I was in shock. Ate more salads. It must have been all the beer and alcohol from Friday and some snacking I did Sat. Yuck. Man beer does it everytime. I hate that. I love beer.
Well off to finish getting ready for work. I did start listening to the new earth. Its very hippiest as JJ would say. The beginning part was just about rediscovering the earth. I think its finally going to get into the meat of it. So as I get ready I will listen somemore. The good thing is I can listen to it on the way to work and home. Will let you know what I think.
Hope all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I really hope his interview goes well and he get the job. It will be such a huge relief to him to have a steady job and income. Tell him I said good luck!