More Congratulations in order. JJ got the call this am to work at Bud. He is going to give in his 2 weeks notice. The guy said though when he has no work come down and train. I am so happy for him. He is so excited!
We will celebrate today.
On the other note, I dont think I have mentioned this but I have had this wierd rash to my tongue and mouth. I had the ENT doc look at it and he 1st says peculiar. I said great. He put me on prenisone for 5 days. I am on day 2 and my tongue is so much better but if its better I dont have to take the full amount. Thank god. Its making me feel so fricken wierd. He tells me to foreworn everyone I will be a grouch and not myself. I said great. I woke up and just feel like I am not in own body. I dont like this stuff. Other people told me the same thing when they took it. I have only eaten bland food this week and now have lost 7lbs.
But life is getting better. I cant wait to see JJ. Havent seen him since Tues. Need my JJ fill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea JJ!
Sorry about the other thing...hope it feels better soon!
Wow! I'm so excited for him. I really hope this is the start of a great new career for him.
Post a Comment