Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mixture of stuff!

The date was great. Took my time getting ready. Wore a long sleeve old navy tshirt w/ jeans. It was a t shirt and jeans nite. Met him at Granny's and Tim was there so we hung out and drank a couple of beers. I like Time. Young but really responsible.
Anyway took off and went down town and got to the Orpheum and got right in. Not crowed. Saw people I knew. It was nice just being w/ my man. We walked down to the stage and Shooter finally came on at 9:30. Okay thats late for me usually. I am a whimp. I claim it proudly. But I was good last nite. He puts on a good show. but short, 1hr and 15mins. One of the band members looked he was out of Led Zepplin, the hair and all were the 70's look. Shooter looks like his dad. I guess the thing is to let the hair stay in your face. I want to see their faces. The other guy, long brown hair and cute. Little guy. Cute. He was up on stage right in front of us. But anyway the concert was awesome. We left there and I was starving. I truely dont eat near as much and so off to Carl's junior for food, took it back to JJ's. We ate and went to bed and both of us were tired but horny. We were falling asleep and He reaches over and tells me to turn towards him and tells me that he wants me to know how much I mean to him and that he loves me. I just melted. Finally just give in and get some and then fall asleep. Didnt sleep well. His mattress is to hard for me. My hips and back just kill me after. But all the same didnt have to get up til 7 to be at work at 7:30. That was such a treat.
I get there and recover a kid and they send me home 35 mins later. I am going to take a nap and head back into town later. Today is the Counseling session on the pt who died Monday. It will be in the behavior health unit in their conference room. Their are a couple of us who are going. Then I am done w/ it. Not totally because when his brother comes back to work I will see him and tell him how sorry I am for his loss. Like Dido said we have sucky jobs sometimes. But that is at 3:15. From there I am going to meet Dido for Jazz at 5:30. Because after that I am going to class at 7 to learn about faucets and how to put them in. I am becoming Empowered!
That is a good damn feeling to have. Dont have to rely on men if not needed. I did tell JJ he could be my assistant so I can use him for his strength.
So all in all My week has been a mixture of stuff. Some bad but alot of good.
I am taking my list w/ me to buy weed killer to spray the yard and buy light bulbs for the new fans. The part that screws in is little. So they are not regular size bulbs. Maybe I will go earlier so I can do this. I also want to just price the tile for the back splash in the kitchen. Dido and I decided on a golden color, It would bring out that color in the counter top. Maybe 1 inch tiles that has a netting to the back to put up on the wall. That will make such a difference in the kitchen.
Well off to take a nap. Have a great day!

No comments: