JJ heard from Budweiser about an interview. I am so excited for him. This could truely be a positive turning point for him. He was so excited about the possibilities. He has to call him in the morning at 8 to set up the time. The guy was really kool on the phone and knew what he did because he said you dont know from day to day what you are doing. He said nope. So luckily it is all going to work out. Say a prayer and send good thoughts.
Onto Biker Candy's blog today. I so agree w/ what she said. You have to be happy w/ you and cant worry what someone thinks of you if they truely are not worth your time.
I had an interesting day off. I didnt accomplish any of my goals today. I felt so tired that I just rested and slept off and on. I feel like I am at a point in my life of wondering what my purpose is in my life. I had wierd dreams about things from my past of growing up. It was like I was grown up and cleaning out a home and looking at pics of when I was a kid. Mind you I dont have any because my mom has them all. But it didnt look like me. It was just so wierd. I was also in certain situations growing up, reliving them. Not bad memories by any means. For example, I remember being in this laundry room on the ground floor of this apartment and looking out at my brother and some of his friends, I guess, but I remember these guys making comments about how big my boobs were. I could picture the situation like it was yesterday. I have walked thru my home today thinking about why did I keep this house. Why did I want it so bad.
So I decided to download the audio book of A new Earth by Eckhart Toley. Discovering your life's purpose. She has been talking about it and also some of the people who have been reading it and how its affected their life. The one lady who struck me was a lady who went thru a divorce after 26 years and how up to now she hasnt forgiven or still has some resentment towards him. I thought oh my god, thats me. I am truely trying to get to that point but boy what a process and it takes a long time to get there. So I decided I am going to listen to this book on my ipod and see if it helps me discover my life purpose. I know nursing but is that all. So anyway will let you guys know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment