I hope all of you had a nice Easter. My weekend was awesome. I got off at 8am and took off to Phoenix to meet up w/ JJ. He was taking his pump back for his final last day. They told him if he wanted to ever come back to give them a call. So thats awesome that he left on such good terms. But anyway I was driving down and realized I packed no shorts. I thought oh bummer I have to go shopping. Plus I wanted a cute top for the concert. So I went to Lane Bryants and Torrid. Lane Bryant for the shorts and Torrid for something edgy. Found a couple pairs of shorts. And then found a Halter top that look good on me. JJ liked it and so did the girls. We got to check into the hotel before we got the girls so we could enjoy each other and go in the pool for a few. The weather was perfect.
So anyway we go get the girls and take them out to dinner. They were so excited about the concert. It was Sammy's 1st concert. She is getting so tall. It was so good to see them. I just love hanging w/ them. They are just fun. We got to the concert hall and its a small place so you can be right up front. They had 4 bands, 1st one okay, the next 2 sucked big time. But the Horrorpops. Rockabilly, psychobilly music. They came out and the lead singer came and let me tell you. I was impressed. They are from Denmark. She is tall, long dark hair w/ the betty paige bangs, curvatious, black fitting dress w/ hose and little girlie heels and she played the big stand up base. I couldnt believe it. She was hot, had a great voice, and could play the big base. I was just blown away. No stick figure. Very could. We all had a great time. The girls just loved it.
Crashed hard after because we didnt get back to the room til after midnight. Sat slept in and took the girls out to breakfast. Went to the mall for a few and then back to the hotel. Swam and laid out by the pool for awhile. Got to lay down and took a nap. My kind of weekend. He took the girls home and I got ready for us to go out. He got back and got to enjoy each other again. Then we walked over to the sports bar. He told me to call my friend Sher in Phoenix to join us. Well she said I am bringing someone w/ me, its a surprize. I guessed Redjon. It felt wierd because he is the one I had the one night stand w/ the day I separated from Terry. We're still friends. He is a great guy. JJ goes he isnt bringing your ex and I said nope but he knew about Redjon. He didnt care. So anyway they got there and we just drank some beers and laughed and just had a great time together. It was so fun. They left and we headed back to the room at 11:30pm. Got to enjoy each other more and then crashed again. Slept in and then got the girls easter baskets together.
We picked them up and they were surprized. Sammy still believes in the easter bunny. It just makes it so fun. Went out to a really good mexican resturant for breakfast, in the mood for mexican. They had to be back by noon so they could celebrate w/ their grandma. So it was just a wonderful weekend. We then made our way back up the hill.
We were almost home and Jenny calls and tells me that the silver saddle bar reopened. Its new owners. In fact we know the one, she played softball w/ this past year. But anyway its remodeled and its so nice but whats even better is they have one of my favorite beers which is Alaskan Amber there on tap. So after we got back and I took JJ to his car we decided to go. A couple of guys I knew from before were there. Guys I can sit and talk and joke w/. There was this one guy there and he was the guy that Melanie gave a bj to at the bar. I told JJ later. He just shook his head. I did tell JJ that eventually if we go there more we will run into Terry and I hope JJ is with me and I can just smile big. The way I look at, that bar is in my neighborhood and so I should feel comfortable going there to enjoy a beer and fuck him. He doesnt live here anymore. If it happens I will not get up and leave because he is there. Elly told me yesterday she saw him on Sat. w/ the new Mrs. I said okay what did you think, she said she is skanky. I said the same thing dido said. I told her she doesnt have to say that on my account but she said she isnt ugly and she is tall but skanky. So there you go.
You know I am so blessed to have who I have in my life and what I have. Who I have is so dedicated to me. I have to tell you also that Sat nite I said to JJ I love you and he said it back w/ no hesitation. I do love him. I cant imagine being w/ anyone else. We have a good thing going. Its easy, except when I am being a dork and having my anxiety attacks every once in awhile. I didnt talk to him about it and I have to just remember when it comes up that he is going out w/ the guys that I can relax and know its okay. He loved me in my new bathing suit. He calls me beautiful. Its just nice.
For me I am back on track again. I went walking today 2miles. Saw JJ for a few. I was going to come home and spray but its frigging windy. It needs to be calm and warm. Crazy. I dont want to kill any of my stuff I want to keep growing. I passed on candy. So now I am going to cook a chicken breast and brocolli for dinner. Good job.
Oh my god I cant believe that next week is my birthday. 48 years old. Wow. Crazy. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment