Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Its warm

Tonight is somewhat warm. I need to mow badly. I need to also buy some gas to run the riding lawn mower. My property would look so much better if it was mowed.
got thru work this afternoon doing paperwork stuff. After an hour to an hour 1/2 I had to put it away. I was getting crossed eyed. I then got to meet up w/ Dido and her husband and visit. He asked how JJ was doing. We talked about it for alittle bit and needed to go to the post office.
I went to mail off the last 2 necklaces with the ashes and a couple of death certificates. I took them out of the plastic bags and just look at each thing. I opened each jewelry case and one had the tear drop and the other for jr's brother hasd the dove. I looked at each and told jr I hope he gets there save and I closed them. I just cried for a few minutes. I took one last look at the death certificates and just cried. It was so hard but I put them in the envelope and address them and got in line and mailed them off. Met up w/ jj at one of the used car lots. they have some used suv's that are under $5,000. So he could get so much for his vehicle and put down some and then his payment would be low for like maybe 2 years. His back was killing him. Someone gave him a pain pill for his back. just 1 and he crashed.
He just called to let me know he sleeping and he is going back to sleep. He has a long day tomorrow. I hope he gets to talk to his boss about taking off for a week for cali to get away. He needs it badly.
They are having the araignment for the 3rd boy, the one who supposely shot jr, on MOnday and then right after is the court hearing for the lowering the bail and JJ gets to get on the stand and say why it shouldnt be lowered. He is ready to get up there. It will be good to let people see him and hear him and know how hard and aweful this is. These boys need to pay for what they did. It is so heartbreaking.
Well off to pay my tags online. Forgot with all this shit going on.
Hope all are well. Sorry I havent been around to read your blogs. I am looking for ward to catching up soon. Thanks for all your support.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Well I hope they never let those boys out of jail...EVER! I think they deserve to rot in prison for the rest of their lives. Even death is not enough of a punishment for them in my opinion. They ruined so many lives and over what? GREED! They deserve to spend the rest of their lives with nothing to do but think about how their greed cost them their freedom and how much they hurt so many people because of it.

Fox In Detox said...

I've been reading through all of this and honestly, I don't know how you are holding it all together. This is so devastating. I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers to you, JJ and the rest of your family. You'll get through this, and they'll get theirs one way or another... Keep faith in the knowledge that there is a special place in Hell for these punks.

Letera said...

Big time! They will pay for what they have done. It will be interesting to see what happens on Monday

TamTam said...

I agree! They definitly need to pay for their roll in what they did.

Stay strong!

Love you!