Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kentucky bound!!!

This day has turned out great. Was alittle nerve wracking this am when I go up & going, unsure what was going to happen w/ JJ's job. So unpredicable. But he is now in town, will have time to go home, take a shower, pack and relax for a few. I know he is scared and I am going to be his rock thru this. Keep him calm. Have drugs to help w/ that. Oh yeah better living thru chemistry. lol.
Was able to get off my self, go pay a bill. Go get car washed, picked up shampoo and spray conditioner, and toothpaste.
I also did a small load of laundry. This is good I am not have to rush or run late. The reason for the nerve wracking is I drive 2 hours to Phoenix to catch a flight. Not out of Flagstaff. So even though we are not leaving til 11pm, we have to be out of here by 7p.
I am going to drive so he can relax and maybe nap.
I am getting so pschyed about this trip. We are going to have such a great time. I will finally get to wear the dress, the nice sophicated gorgeous black dress. I hope I can post it when I get back.
Well off to pack. I just keep crossing things off my list. Woohoo! I hope all have a great rest of the week. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I thought you got the colorful dress? When did you change your mind on the dress?

BlondeBlogger said...

I'm so happy for you! Have a wonderful time!!