I woke up in a wierd tired mood. I cant seem to shake this mood. I talk to JJ and he said I get one radio station and whats on it but the info about the araignment. Now he just heard that next Monday he has to go court, they are going to decide if one of the kids get out on bail. I just cant even believe that would be the case. Just incredible. They have already snitch on each other and tell what their part was in it, so how is that? Crazy.
Work is going by fast. A couple more hours and then I am out of here. I will either see JJ before but defiately after to be there to hear how everything went.
Thank god for counseling tomorrow. Will need it big time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yep the counseling will really help. This is such a tough time for you, I really feel for you & JJ.
Ciara
I was just reading what I wrote before & it seems so inadequate compared to what’s going on for you but it comes from the heart & I'm thinking about you. Try to get enough sleep & eat properly even if you don’t feel like it, you need your strength. {{HUG}}
Thank you for that. I appreciate it very much.
Post a Comment