Thank God its Friday. It will be somewhat busy and hopefully that means time will go by pretty fast.
For the 1st time I am hungry and just ate a egg sandwich. It was delisc.
I am doing good this morning. I feel like I am in a better place. Look forward to the weekend. Except when we have a talk w/ Shekei over some stuff. Oh well. No biggie. I hope.
I hope all have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe Jr's mom did all that with JJ's daughter. That is not her kid to corrupt. I would be so mad if I were him.
Hope you have a good weekend. I'm quitting my blog by the way. I just have too many people reading that I don't know and one in particular that I do know and it's time to keep some things private.
Good sign that your appetite is coming back. I hope things go smoothly for you this weekend.
Post a Comment