Just found out they just released the body so JJ is calling the mortuary right now so maybe jr's mom can see him. He wasnt sure if they could see him yet or not.
I did get a counseling session for tomorrow evening at 6:45. So thats a go.
I have talk to JJ off and on and he asks me how I am doing and I tell him that I am really having a hard time. He said and here I added to that. I said you did. I told him right now we need to concentrate on jr and we will talk later about it. I told him that in my heart I want to believe he made a really bad mistake and he agreed. He said I did. I know you are saying what ever and I totally understand this.
He feels horible. I wont see him today. Tomorrow after work for sure.
I told him I am really hurt and that we need to sit down and figure out what each of us want and what we want to do. I talk to Vally today in Denton and she was a big help. So in time we will. Vally said you know with all the guilt he is feeling over jr and what jr's mom must be feeling and what they are going thru right now, and then to have guilt over hurting me, she said how much more can one person handle. She told me to not mention it again even though I didnt bring it up, he did, but to just wait and defiately deal w/ this later. Just be there for each other right now and deal w/ jr. Elly also said the same thing, even though she is pissed right now at JJ and I said as my friend I do expect that from you. But they both said they will support me in what ever decision I make. Vally said L if you really think this is the man for you and you can live with this then you guys will work it out. Elly said maybe I should just let it play it self out. But at the same time think of me
1st. You better believe I will.
We should defiately be leaving for Cal this weekend for the memorial service. I am glad to have some closure on this part.
It was just released that each boy is being put up on a million dollar bond. Each boy is named and each boy is being tried as an adult. My mom reassured me that thats alot of money and she doubts if these boys will be released. These people would probably have to put their house up as collateral and could lose their house if these kids didnt show up. Time will tell. There has to be justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I pray they won't be released, and I pray that justice is served for JR.
I also think JJ is going to be very needy right now and is going to say what you want to hear to keep you in his life right now. I tihnk you're smart to not focus on the relationship at all until you've had closure with Jr.
I wish you all the best and I'm so sorry you're going through this.
Post a Comment