I worked at a american icon, Woolworth Lunch counter. So if you ever go to the smithsonian in Washington DC and see a woolworth lunch counter you can think of me. It was my 1st job at the age of 16 to 17. I was a waitress. Later worked the register and then moved outside and sold italian ices and costume jewelry. I remember the day I was working when Elvis was found dead. I was doing the last job at the time. From there I went to Nathan's hotdogs and then the Navy. That brought back memories today.
I did have a good workout this morning and dropped off all kinds of stuff at Savers. Man that felt good. I also got my kitchen cleaned up. I then went thru my bookshelves in the livingroom and computer room and man did I clear out some books big time. I look at the shelves now and its not overrunning. Threw away old magazines too. I did come across some of Terry's stuff that he left behind and in the trash it went. I also threw away, for the 1st time, pics of him from his 50th birthday. I have to buy a new flat tool to fix the holes in the walls. So that didnt get done.
To answer Biker's questions, no on meeting the new Mrs. Schwab or seeing him. I saw him that one Sat after I found out he was getting married but otherwise nope. And you know what, find w/ me I did see her standing on the corner w/ him. Barely. Diane saw her that one time in the resturant and called her a ho. Dark roots w/ blond hair and circles under her eyes.
I talk to Jenny and she is looking at moving to the same area of Phoenix we are. In fact she has an interview w/ a hospital down there. So funny how our lives are so parallel. At lease I know going there I have several friends down there already which is kool since I had none when I moved here.
JJ is coming over when he gets back in town. Looking forward to seeing him and hanging out w/ him. I am going to make ham steak and mash potatoes w/ Brocolli.
Yummmmmmmy.
Need to change my sheets. Off to vacumn and then start dinner. Hope all are well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment