I went to the retirement party for the ortho doc. Alot of people got up there and told their stories. Laughed alot. The one thing I will miss about him is he was always good at instructions to the patient. No other doc does that. I was always impressed with him for that. But what I didnt know was that he would call Dido my name. I didnt realize he knew my name. I told him that tonight and he came back a huge compliment. He told me that he was really bad w/ names for one thing but that when I took care of his patients that he never worried. There were never any flubs, mess ups. He asked me if I made mistakes, I told him of course I do. But I was truely touched by his compliment. Made my night to know I did a good job for him.
I was so glad it was friday today just like biker was so happy. Work was so busy this am. by 9:30 we had 10 patients in recovery. Thats alot. But we got thru them. Got to go to the new hire luncheon. I volunteered to be a resource for a new hire. It was good lunch. And then they gave us a bag of all kinds of goodies. Didnt expect that.
It was a -7 degrees at 5:50am. I was in shock. Too fricken cold. But it did warm up.
I got off alittle early and went to the mall to look for a different top to go w/ my pants for the wedding tomorrow. They opened up a Torid clothing store. Young hip clothes. I found this top, 50% off. Its strapless and its a really light light light lilac w/ lace around the waist w/ a ribbon tied. It fit so well and looks so good. I got it. It makes me feel sexy to wear it. I got home, tried it on w/ my pants and my velvet jacket and wow, nice, very nice. I cant wait to get dressed up tomorrow. I told JJ that they opened up the store and he said they have kool clothes in there. I was in shock he knew that. The are made for woman who are size 14 and up. I dont know if they have them in Texas or not. I wouldnt wear some of the stuff but they have some kool stuff.
I am getting up and working out in the morning. I read your comment biker and I under stand where you are coming from but for me I need to read common sense stuff to get me back on track. I have the hardest time w/ losing weight and thanks to inheriting those lovely genes from my mom's side of the family its good to read common sense stuff and reasons why. I know its a slow steady thing and thats what great he talks about that but also how to stick w/ it when its easy to fall off into I dont want to do it anymore. To under stand why at 1st when you start working out how hard it is to stick w/ it and how tired you are for the 1st several weeks but then how it turns around and you have more energy. I am waiting for the more energy part personally. I did have more energy again though taking my vitamin. I cant believe how a vitamin can make such a difference. Amazing!
The loan officer from the mortgage company called to check and see if I am including my second loan and I told her no. She has to send a letter to the bank to make sure they are okay w/ being the second loan, wierd, because they are already the second loan but as soon as they get the letter back from them, then we can close on the loan. Yeah!!!! I am so excited about getting such a low interest rate and saving $200.00/month.
Well about to wine down and get ready for bed. Ready for the fun fun of tomorrow. I am going after I work out and help JJ pick out something for the wedding and iron it for him. He doesnt iron and I dont mind doing that. And then come home, get a few things done, and get ready for the wedding, but most of all the reception.
Hope all have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment