Friday, January 4, 2008

Passed!

I did it, I passed. I did well. I was so relieved. I got done by 12:30 so I could go get lunch and hang out at JJ's before my massage. JJ is staying out of town again tonight and wants me to come meet him in Showlow which is a 2 hour drive. A, do I want to drive 2 hours after a massage, no, not really. B, Do I want to drive in the dark in bad weather, which is coming our way, no, not really. I do want to see him but I need some down town after the last couple days of stress. I will see him tomorrow nite. I can wait one more day. I was talking to elly and she said its so stressful due its our job on the line. And I didnt even think about that. It totally is. If I didn't pass I couldnt work til I passed. So there you go its frickin stressful. But as I said I passed and am looking forward to my massage. I am also meeting up w/ Dido after wards for a beer now.
After I get home, I am going to sit and make a list of what I need to accomplish this weekend so I can cross it off as I go and know I did something. I didnt realize but my day off next week is Monday. So I am so excited to know I dont go back to work til Tuesday. This will have been a much needed time away from pt care. I want to feel rested when I go back. I dont want to start out tired. I am also going to work out in the morning so I can have some good energy for the day. I only worked out once this year so far, mine you its only the 4th but my plan is to get more workouts in. I am also going to write it on the calendar so I can see how often I am doing this.
So anyway I hope all have a wonderful weekend. Because I am going to have one!

No comments: