I am so good. I had to get a lady ready who needed so much stuff done and I got it done and done early. Got both iv's in, no problem. Life is good.
Did good on my real 1st day of the best life diet. The hardest thing was not eating 2 hours prior to bedtime. I caught myself so many times going to the kitchen. Had a good workout yesterday.
Going to try to go to the movies today to either see the bucketlist or 1st Sunday I think its called. Go on a date.
Oh I am excited someone took my call that Sat after the concert so now our plans can proceed to the concert and staying downtown for the night. Its funny, no one who lives here has ever done that.
Possibly going to get snow from tomorrow til Sunday. We shall see.
Well off to finish my yogart and go back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment