Saturday, January 12, 2008
had fun
Had a great time last nite. It was just girls from work. We started out at this resturant Curve'. FooFoo food but delisc. I got a brisket sandwich for lunch today. The sauce that came w/ it was fabulous. So I ordered it for lunch today. Started w/ Reesling white wine. Then from there we went on to the weatherford hotel and went on to Margatinii's. Mix of margarita and a martini. Yummmmmy. Drank several. We hung out til the band started and move down stairs to where the band is. There are 3 floors to this place to party. Bar upstairs and downstairs. They usually have the band downstairs. There is a resturant also and then the rooms are mixed in. People usually go there to eat and drink. Regardless its a fun place. It was builted in the late 1800's right around the time Flagstaff was being built. Dirt streets and all. We then started dancing. They were playing some good music to dance to. Then everybody wanted to move to this other brewery, band playing and they sucked. Didnt stay long. Stayed at JJ's. Got me some and then crashed. He had to get up at 2am for work. In fact I am about to jump in the shower and go to work. Working 10am to 6pm. Not bad. time and 1/2 money. But who knows what time the rest of the girls stayed out. I felt crappy at 5:30 this morning. Took ibuprofen and juice. Got up at 8 and made a egg sandwich and coffee. So I feel good now. Well hope all are well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment