Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!

Happy 2008!!!! My New Years eve was alot of fun. We met B and J downtown and had dinner and drinks and then just continued to drink and went to another place downtown and drank more. We were able to walk there and back home. We stayed downtown til midnight and right after the pinecone dropped this asshole was coming thru the crowd pushing people, push JJ in the back and elbowed his friend standing next to him and cursing everyone. So needless to say a fight almost broke out. I was so upset. But the guy walked away and JJ and I walked home. Why do people have to do shit like that. I went straight to bed. I woke up early and was able to go back to sleep. J felt like dog dodo but I was fine. They stayed downtown and hung out. And drove. Stupid on that part. Didnt want to start out the new year w/ DUI, if you know what I mean!
Woke up this morning, had memosas, cooked breakfast, had some new year's sex,and then a few hours later went to our favorite place for wing tuesday and a beer. Went to Hastings and bought my new calendars for the year! Watched Tech win in the last 3 minutes, then had some celebratory sex. Good game. Glad for them and me. Now I am home for the evening. They cancelled dido and myself so we are meeting for Jazz and coffee after. Got to get my dad's birthday gift. A gift card for dinner at red lobster on his birthday Monday! Get it mailed out tomorrow so it will be there in time! My dad will be 68 years old. Amazing to think they are in their later 60's and will be 70 in a few years. The year he turns 70 I turn 50. Wierd to think about.
So my goals this year are:

For me personally, continue to work out and eat healthier. In fact, add more workouts to each week! My goal is to get rid of belly fat. I am fine w/ the rest but want the belly fat gone! I have several trips planned thru out the year. But nothing major like in the last couple of years.

For work: Continue to be more involved in activities. Going to the nat'l conference in Grapevine in May. Work on my education towards my job! Not let things bother me at work.

With my relationship, Enjoy what we have together. Enjoy our time together. Enjoy his kids more!

For my house, Finish painting the last 2 rooms and get the last 3 rooms in order. Landscape the backyard. Rock and bushes. Take down the dividing fence. Then get to enjoy it before I put it on the market next year.

Take all my christmas stuff down tomorrow after I get back home. Clean up my kitchen. So I will enjoy it for one more night. I am also going to clean out the guessroom closet so I can put a dresser in there. Get it out of my closet and get my closet in order this weekend. I am off again this weekend. No call so I will have time to do that. I didnt realize til I was writing on my new calendar my schedule that I am in ACLS. Advance Cardiac Life Support, I guess I better look at the book tomorrow also. No biggie.

All in all life is good. I am defiately at peace w/ everything right now. I am happy! So on that note, I will enjoy my last memosa and relax w/ my pups! Hope all have had a wonderful new years!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Sounds like you have some pretty good goals there. I hope the new year is all you want and more.

TamTam said...

Happy New Year...I know it will be one of the best yet!