Oh my god, it snowed w/ a vengence. We got some of the weather that hit Cal. It is so white everywhere. Its just beautiful. In the morning I am going to work out and then meet up w/ JJ to go sledding and build a snowman. He has made a snowman. I couldnt believe it. It should be fun.
I started working on the guess bedroom by cleaning out the closet. I love that I am getting rid of so much stuff and throwing away crap. I had stuff to make soap. Donating. I do still have my scrapebooking stuff and its in a nice neat pile on the shelve. I found old envelopes addressed to Terry and I. Threw that shit away. I want to get in there tomorrow afternoon to work on that room some more. I want it in order so I can move on. Sell the desk in there and get rid of it. Donated old old pictures in frames from home interiors from the 80's and mirror. It really feels good to do this. I did come across a pic of BikerCandy, HotRod, myself and Terry from when they came to visit on their motorcycles. I just put w/ other frames to be used at another time. It was a great pic from Williams from one of the bars there that we went to. I also came across this frame and the cut out I had made from Belize. The cut out is the letters of Belize. So I decided to keep it and put pics from that trip but that include Terry. Wierd huh. To think that was our 25th wedding anniversary trip and then we went our separate ways after that. Lot happened that year for sure. Amazing. Oh well.
Its very freeing to get rid of this. I need to start taking the pile I have made up by the front door and start loading some of this stuff in the car to donate it. Get it out of the house. That will feel good also for it to be gone. I need to go thru the front closet to get rid of games and puzzles that I will never play again and donate so someone else can get some pleasure out of it.
One more day off and at lease I get to play in the snow tomorrow. That will be fun. Something for JJ and I to do to forget about the daily stuff.
Well off to bed so I can wake up in the am to start my day. I am excited about that.
Hope all had a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment