Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wedding

The wedding was awesome. We had such a great time. The wedding itself was beautiful. Groom handsome, the bride Beautiful. The gown that e. wore was absolutely gorgeous. I couldnt believe that she found this gown, no alterations needed, off the rack, originally $1500.00/ marked down to $99.00. It was the 1st gown she tried on and it was the gown. the sequins sparkled when the sun hit it thru the window. They are so in love. They are both in their later 30's and neither have ever been married. He is a hotshot. He goes thru out the US and puts out fires. I am so happy for them both. Their marriage will last. No doubt.
The reception was at the Weatherford Hotel on the 3rd floor and it was hor duers (sorry about the spelling) and they were yummy and it was open bar on all kinds of beers and one kind of wine. They had their own music playing and it was okay but w/ all the people there and the alcohol flowing no one cared. Every one looked beautiful all dressed up. Fun for all.
Got back to JJ's place and I put on a cute nitie and enjoyed some intimatcy.

We did decide that when we go to see George Thorougood and if I can get rid of my call that Sat then we will get a room downtown and stay at that hotel. That would be so fun! Make a whole night of it!
We got up today and got frames and went to buffalo wild wings for the 1st game. Stayed til 1/2 time. and then went back to his place and put the pics up. There are pics of us and the kids, him and the girls, and pics of us. Made me feel good to see those pics mixed in. We talked more about our future and where we might move to next year and I really think Phoenix is winning out. It just feels right. I was talking to my mom and she agreed that we do have a good time down there and I could put up w/ the heat. Sammy more then shenana needs her dad close by. She is such a daddy's girl. He also stated that we need to live near by where I work since I have to drive to work everyday and it wont matter much on his job. I also decided that the house will have no carpet, just tiles. Too hot for carpet in the summer. Anything to keep the house cool. I am excited about our future. I just know that my house will sell because its meant to be.
Well no more alcohol. Dido agreed she would help me and we are going to up our exercise. She did asked what I would do for the super bowl and she said drink Michelob Ultra super Cold. I thought good compromise.
Anyway hope all had a good weekend!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Michelob Ultra is what I drink all the time...it's my beverage of choice definitely.

I'm worried about you moving to Phoenix. I just remember you saying how much you hated the heat in the summer and you are so happy to go back up the mountain in the summer time. Are you sure?

Letera said...

yup I am.