Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wierd Dreams

I guess I am stressing over my ACLS more then I thought. Plus last nite JJ tells me he put the cd that Kerri's brother made him for the memorial of Kerri on his ipod. It just all hit me wrong. He asked if I was mad, I am not mad, but I am having wierd feelings about it.
So last nite I go to bed and wake up constantly and have wierd dreams of my divorce from Terry and this time he was with some other chick in this really nice house and he wasnt a biker, he was dressed in nice shirts and pants. Wierd on that. Then I dream that Kerri is around again and I am just some insignificant person and walk away from my relationship from JJ. I guess Terry getting married is effecting me as I am getting closer to his wedding date. As far as JJ, I know how he feels about me but at the same time, He has pics of Kerri all over his livingroom, a pic in his car, his work truck, and now on his ipod. I need to figure out how to deal with this. I dont want him to ever forget about her, thats not it, but I have been w/ him longer then her, and been thru so much more w/ him. I know its got to be hard but are you not suppose to move on and put this in a place that is so dear to you, not have constant reminder of that person around everywhere. Hmmmmmm. What do you guys think? Am I so wrong in how I feel. I guess I am glad that we have our own places so that we can deal w/ some stuff before we get back together as one. Do I talk w/ him about it so I can move on?
I am stressing over my ACLS and need to quit. They dont aim to flunk you, its about learning but its suppose to be a 2 day course and it doesnt say that anywhere on the letter they sent me so I am freaking that I might have to test today. I will truely be glad when this to shall past and I also get over these other feelings.
This is just crazy. I am not even past the 1st week of the year and I am having some issues come up. But maybe that is good, I will deal head on w/ them and move on.

On to more positive stuff, I did manage to get the gift card for my dad and his birthday card mailed off yesterday. So he will have it in time to go out to dinner on Monday. Easy sneezy. I did start to take my christmas stuff down. I will finish this weekend for sure and then attack my guess room and get rid of all the crap on the floor. Either throw away, shred, and put away. Clear out the closet to make room for a dresser that is in my closet right now. This will be a good start to getting rid of clutter. I have watching clean house. Love that show also. These people have the nastiest houses. There is shit everywhere in every spot of their floors. No room to walk even. They only do the LA area. Thank god I am not that bad. I am looking forward to this weekend to get stuff done. I want it to be a productive weekend. I want to feel like I accomplished something. Whats going on w/ all of you?

2 comments:

Terri said...

It sounds like he never really finished the grieving process after losing her. I don't know what to tell you except I'm sorry. I hope he is able to move on and move forward with you. I didn't realize that you've been with him longer than she was. That's amazing.

TamTam said...

You can't really compete with her...so, don't try. Remember you are his now. Let him work through this at his own pace...I know it's rough being patient, I'm sorry.

Love, love you!