What a great week and a little sad but all okay! Since Tuesday after I got to work, This female physician who assists the neuro surgeon here gave me a thank you card for taking care of her mom before and after surgery. In the card was a gift card for $50.00 to this new place downtown off Heritage square. I was in total shock. That was so nice. Then Devo and Jimbo from work, that I went to their house to feed the dogs for them while they went to Phoenix for a heart cath and stent for her, have a gift for me. I was so blown away by my day, it was amazing. Good Karma! I really do have it. You know I dont ever go looking for anything when I do stuff for people, it does happen for me!
Okay I had some revelations on several things.
Today at my monthly inservice/staff meetings, a nurse from Risk Management came and talk to us about what they do and things they can help us with. It made me have a light bulb moment. I could eventually do that. I really could. I could put my forensic classes to work. I could still do patient care but in a totally different way. This would be after I get a job in PACU my next place of employment. Decide if thats the hospital I would want to really commit to move on to that department. So that would fit in nicely to my future.
2) Ellen brought up a great point while we were snow shoeing today. I discussed my cleaning out the closet and what I came upon. I discussed this frame and the cut out of Belize and what I am going to do about it. Keep or give away. She brought up the fact that it would remind of that time in my life and that year, and do I want to look at it to just remind of that time. So I am going to give it away. I thought about you Biker Candy since you two went w/ us but then I thought I would see it at your house and would be reminded so I decided to give it to this girl who just went to Belize so she could use it for her pics. She could think of me when she looks at it and it would be a happy thing. So that was my other revelation of moving on.
3) I am totally at peace w/ JJ posibly moving to get out of the cold. Oh he told me he is thinking about leaving because the cold is so painful for him. We had a good talk about it and you know he moved here to be w/ me, stayed here to be w/ me. That says so much about how he feels about me. I told him that if he needs to move, then I am totally okay w/ this. I will be sad but we will be okay. We will work around it. And if its California then I can go visit him there and see stuff, go to the beach. Decide if thats where I want to move to next. Time will tell what all comes out of this whole situation but I am totally at peace. I will truely be ready to move from here. I will finish getting my house done this year. Get to really enjoy it and put it on the market next year! That will be my sacrifice for him.
4) Did Jazz yesterday and Snowshoeing today. What have you guys been doing, not BikerCandy, she is having a rough week! I am committed to making changes. Snowshoeing was so great because it was great to get out in the snow. The view of the mountain was awesome. It was good having girlfriend time. After I drove home, sitting for a few then getting out to walk, wow, my hips were sore! I said yes, its working. Going to Jazz tomorrow.
The next week are some great plans. Friday is a bacholor party for this girl at work getting married next weekend. It will be downtown. Dido and I are going. I am staying at JJ's that night, I am suppose to work Sat at 10am. I can sleep over his place and if they dont need me right away I can go workout and then go in. Dont have to drive home. Next door will feed the pups. Sunday is the Dallas Game. Next weekend one of the docs are retiring from his practice and we were all invited for drinks and hor va dovas, as JJ calls them. Its at the country club area, Not real fancy but it will be top notch. I could bring a guess. Sat is the wedding. Getting my hair done this week. Busy but oh so fun!
I came home tonight and poured a glass of wine and talk to Stella for a few and I am doing great! Had a good dinner, healthy. Filling. And now off to bed! Goodnite! Hope all are having a better day tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun week!
Post a Comment