Saturday, January 5, 2008

Its nasty weather

Woke up to nasty wet, cold weather. Didnt get out of my bed til 8:30. I just felt so tired from the last couple of days. None of us went to Jazz this morning. Didnt feel like leaving our houses. So instead I got up and made coffee and started watching tv. All these old movies are on that I love, fried green tomatoes. Love that movie. Need to find it on dvd. My other all time favorite is Michael w/ John Travolta. Next is Urban Cowboy w/ John Travolta.
I looked out the window and you cant even see the mountain because of all the clouds, which should mean snow on the mountain. Today is Terry's wedding day and the rain brought back memories of my wedding day to him. It was raining and windy. Just wierd to think he is marrying someone else. I dont wish bad things to happen but I hope their wedding day is aweful, as I am having an evil laugh. Sorry. I will be glad when this day has pass. JJ is in Showlow working today and probably wont get home til midnight tonight so I dont get to see him again. I am thinking that maybe I will be waiting for him in his bed tonight. When I know he is heading this way I might surprise him. I havent seen him since Wednesday and I am missing him big time. I think he was really disappointed about me not coming to see him last nite. I am glad I didnt drive 2 hours. I was so relaxed after my massage and a couple of beers w/ the girls that I just didnt feel like driving that far.
So here in a few I will take down my christmas stuff and start working in my guess bedroom to clear the floor. It would be a good start to getting that room in order.

No comments: