The interest rates have dropped. I called my mortgage company about possibly refinancing. She looked at everything and if all goes well I could refinance from 6.8 to 5.5 to 5.7%. That would drop my payment down $200.00 and that would be huge. I will know in the next month. So lets keep our fingers cross.
I went back and read my last blog and the thing about giving up alcohol on the best life diet is at lease for the 1st 4 weeks. So I had to clarify. I do like alcohol.
My hair came out great. The color came out really pretty and so did the cut.
I did go thru my closet in the computer room and took out and old printer and an old game on the computer that Terry should to play. In the donation pile it goes. Taking up space.
Well back to work. I still dont feel 100%. My tongue is still bothering me. I havent been able to eat but soft foods and liquids. It hurts the tip of my tongue.
I am also going snowshoeing w/ Elly today. That should be fun.
Hope all is well with all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's the thing I hate about diets...giving stuff up!!!
yup, why does it have to be that way.
Post a Comment