Wednesday, January 23, 2008

hump day

Today is hump day and I am off. Thank god, I am off today because there are so many kids and ect's on the schedule. Woohoo I get to miss it. I worked preop yesterday so I missed the kiddo's again. I go back tomorrow on 9 day stretch. I slept all night but woke up just feeling tired. I already got my trash out and talked to my mom. JJ is at Monument Valley today. Its suppose to be an easy job for him so we will see. Its on the Res and they are on Res time, which is different then any where else.
My plan today is to pack up as much stuff as I can to drop off at Savers after I work out. Going to get my work out done early in the day so I do it. 2nd work out day this week. When I get home, I am going to clean up my kitchen, vacumn, and clean the toilets. Also start fixing the 2 holes in the walls. See whats up at that point and start going thru more stuff to get rid of. I was talking to Elly and we both decided this will defiately be a clean slate for me. I dont want to take any memories of Terry w/ me, of course, I still have all my pics which are in a container already, but nothing else that will remind me of him. She said now I am depressed because this is becoming more real. I said yup. I will be very sad when I leave because I love this place but in the long run its for the better. I know down there my chances of running into Terry are slim to none.
I did find more houses for $1100.00 to 1400.00/month that have pools, good size, newer houses. It will be very doable. How exciting this will be. Scary but so exciting to be somewhere new.
Did you guys see the moon last nite. JJ called me on his way home last nite to look at the moon. It was just above the valley out here and it was full and bright yellowish/orange. It just lit up the whole area. It was so kool that we were both looking at it together on the phone.
Life is good! Good day to be alive and happy.

1 comment:

Terri said...

So, have you seen or met the new wife? Do you run into Terry often?

I hope you have a good day off.