Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patricks Day

Happy St Patricks Day to all. Enjoy some green beer.

I did not sleep well last nite due to my back being so tender. I went to sleep by 9:30 and woke up at midnight. Then I get back to sleep and the alarm went off at
4:30. I took my vitamins but I am very tired and kind of grouchy. I'm not even pms'ing. I am totally post.
I am going to work out after work today and do hip hop abds. We are going to measure also. Kool. My horoscope said to get serious about working out or changing your diet. You will feel better. I still kept the 5lbs off out of the 8lbs. So thats kool.
Hope all is well w/ everyone.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Happy St. Paddy's day to you too!

It sounds like you had a nice weekend..NICE!