Monday, January 7, 2008

Let it Snow Let it Snow!

Okay so I know its the same title but it has not stopped. I dont think I have ever seen it snow like this. It is just snowing non stop and its suppose to cont til this afternoon and into the night. I love it. Its coming down really hard right now. And the neighbors have a moving truck in front of their house to move. Bad day to move stuff. Worse day yet for sure. We are expecting 1 to 2 inches/ hour. So on the mountain they could have several feet and in town a foot to 2 feet. The plows have been working hard out here. Dido said they havent plowed her street yet. She is in the middle of town. Crazy.
So needless to say the plows woke me up several times during the night. Tired today. Well heading into town to help Jason out since I have the 4 wheel drive and his truck sucks. Will keep you updated on hows it going here.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Sounds like you are really clearing through the clutter. Good for you. It's so warm here but we are supposed to be getting colder weather later in the week. If it weren't for the wind, it would be really nice here.

TamTam said...

I really wish we would get lots of snow...I love the snow!

Letera said...

I do too!