Glad the day is over. Came home and relaxed. Didnt get to go to the movies due to JJ's job running behind. He might come here tonight, not sure. If he does I would love it, if not then thats okay to. I can handle being by myself tonight.
I was watching Oprah and they had Susie Orman on and she was helping this family looking at the "myfico" Score. I decided to look at mine to see where I am at. Mine was 707. 800 is the highest. I am happy w/ this. I am hoping to bring this up. I just have to be perfect about no late payments of any kind. I have 3 total in my life. I guess not to bad considering but I dont want anymore.
I did sit w/ my charge nurse at lunch today and we discussed about my moving next year. She totally understood why I am doing what I am doing. She told me that her and my boss gave JJ the boyfriend award of the year. They said he is such a trooper going w/ me to everything and they can just tell when they are around us how much he cares for me. They can see it. That made me feel good. I know alot can happen between now and then but the way I look at it I am a planner and I need to take this time to plan things out to make this move a success.
This will be my 1st move in my life w/ out Terry. That is mind blowing to me. But I truely feel ready. She even said its exciting to think about living somewhere new. I am excited about moving into a different house. I am excited about starting over. To truely walk away from the memories here and start new ones. Different floor model, landscape, etc. I could rent a nice house for about $1400 to $1500 and actually less depending on what area of Phoenix I look at. I am asking opinions of people at work who lived down there and ask where they would live. Recomendations on hospitals, etc. I am leaning either towards to the West side which is glendale and peoria or Scottsdale, Mesa area which is northeast. The girls live in peoria. The whole area is getting built up and has alot to offer. I looked and some people are willing to sign 6 months lease which would be perfect since I do want to eventually own my own home again. Dont want to give up that tax deduction to long. Kinda like it. But that would be enough time after I get a job to decide what neighborhood I want to live in. There are some really nice houses going for $200,000 or so. That is totally doable. I am going for a goal of putting my house on the market in June. Once the spring is over and people are looking at moving due to kids and getting settled before school starts. So I have a year and 1/2 to get things done and ready. I can do it. It will be a new adventure and you know me I am about new adventures. For some people they couldnt see themselves taking chances but I am one to do that. There are also so many hospitals down there to choose from. With what I do I have such great options of jobs. That is why I always tell nursing students that they will never be sorry they became a nurse, you can always take care of yourself. One of the best things I did.
So now I will concentrate on getting my house in order. Then next year start putting the word out there to the hospitals of my choosing, and then go from there. I do know this that eventually I will end up by the water and most likely thinking about Florida. I do love Florida and the ocean or maybe North Carolina. Time will tell!
Well off to feed the babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a great plan. I hope everything works out for you.
Thanks me to.
Post a Comment