Thursday, January 24, 2008

Survived my Monday

Survived my Monday today. It was so busy. One patient right after the other w/ hardly any break in between. Job security. I left very tired. I was hurting so bad last night and today, my shoulders and my left arm. Just tight tight muscles. I decided not to work out today. I went downtown to this new place and got a 50min massage for $39.95. She helped alot. But then she found some spots on my butt, oh my god, did I take in deep breaths to breathe thru it. Whew. So I have been drinking alot of water. Came home ate my dinner early and took ibuprofen. Prior to going I went by JJ's because he bought me something. It was a blu ray dvd of Bruce Springfield in a concert in Ireland. He wanted to add to my collection. The thing about him is when he gives me gifts its about thoughtfulness. He really thinks about it to know if I will like it or not.
Last nite was a nice night. JJ got there and we enjoyed our dinner together, watched some basketball and some other show and just held hands watching tv. Went to bed and just talked about our future and what we are about to do. It just feels so right. I just cant explain the peace I feel from all this and the excitement. Another nurse at work told me about another hospital she liked in Scottsdale.
I have to work this weekend and so JJ is going down to see the girls and stay over nite on Sat nite. He wishes I was going w/ him but in 2 weeks we are going to look at going down there on a Friday to Sunday. Go look around some, where the hospitals are and some of the subdivisions. JJ knows the areas from living down there and he knows where we dont want to live due to it being ghetto. So that is a good thing. Plus he poured concrete for alot of the houses down there.
Talk to Jenny and she is putting her house on the market next month and looking at a house to buy already. She lived there for 5 years so she knows also where she wants to live. She is moving quicker but she has her son to think about and he misses his dad. I dont have to move so quick. I know though its about timing.
Well off to do one or 2 things and go to bed early so I can read. Happy Friday to all even though its not my Friday!

1 comment:

TamTam said...

Happy Friday to you...even though it's not your Friday.