Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Accomplishments

I am so proud of myself. Got some things accomplished. Burried 2 out of 7 holes today. Cleaned the crap out of the back yard and filled up the trash can which is going out in the am. I need to make a run to the dump to get rid of lumber, fences, old dishwasher and a tv. One step closer to getting my yard done. It makes me excited when I get stuff done.
Got Tipper to the vet and she looks beautiful. Got my grocery shopping done. Enjoyed a bottle of riesling wine and a thin crusted spinach, mushroom, and garlic pizza. Yum. Got clothes washed and hung up to dry.
All in all it was a good day. I can sleep good tonight knowing I was productive on my day off.
I decided tomorrow after work I am going to do something for me and do a yoga class. It starts at 4pm so that would give me time to run to the block lite place and look at pavers there. They carry the octagone shaped ones I want. This way I see what they have and price them.
I am still deciding on bushes. I am thinking do I go w/ evergreen bushes or do I do some really cool ornamental ones, as I would call them. But next on my list is take the fence down and that will go to the dump also. Open up the space. I watched a show on hgtv and saw how they got metal posts out of the ground and they used their pickup and a strap around the pole and pull. Thats what my friends that live close to here said to. So I am defiately looking at that. Easier then digging. Digging can kiced your butt big time. Great arm work out along w/ cardio. But screw that. I am for the easiest way right now. Save time.
So there you go. My day and it truely was a good day. Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!

No comments: