Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Whew what a day.

It was so busy today and it was short cases and lots of kiddos. OMG, back to back, w/ no time in between. I walked out of work exhausted. Came home and ate dinner early and laid down and dozed for a few.
Went back to town to sit w/ Dido to prepare our presentation for tomorrow. So I will be going to bed w/ my highlighter tonight to do pearls of wisdom. We had a lot of classes between each of us to cover in just an hour. so its pearls of wisdom and mind you a couple of classes there is just not much to say.
I got home today and all the snow was gone in town but out where I live there was still snow everywhere. The mountains and the cinder hills were just covered. When I came home tonight there are huge puddles everywhere. Moisture. Woohoo. dont have to water and will save money. That is a good feeling. Everything is finally greening up around here. Green is a great color on the brain.
Poor JJ had such a bad day at work today. I told him that if when his lease is up in August, if he feels like he needs to move to Phoenix to get a different job driving then I understand. I also mentioned I know you did this to stay here w/ me but I dont want you to become resentful and wish you had gotten a different job. I cant be selfish. I said we would work around it. He reassured me that it was him who took this job and he does want to stay here and he would never be resentful to me. I would be sad but it would be okay. So anyway we will see what will happen in August. Time will tell. He is such an awesome guy. I just love him so much. He is home spending time w/ Jr tonight.
Tomorrow I am meeting w/ Jenny to celebrate her birthday. We are going to Buffalo Wild Wings so that her son can play the games. I have a $25.00 gift card to Pier one and I will use it to buy her gift. Maybe some candles and a holder, stuff like that.
Well off to finish up and go to bed w/ my book and highlighter.

No comments: