Monday, May 12, 2008

Working

I got up at 6 and got dressed and went and sprayed weed killer in back and front yard. The wind is now picked up. JJ just called and said that we are suppose to get rain and possible snow showers. What its the middle of May. This is crazy.

I finally got to talk w/ my old friend Tony. He finally found my number and called while I was gone. It was good to talk to him again. Him and Ash and his little girl, Haley are doing well. I am so happy for them.

My plans today is to go back out side and do alittle more in the yard. I am going into town later for one to see my honey and then to work out at 4:15 w/ the girls.

Not much else going on. No news on Jr yet. I still cant believe all of this. I guess I can but you know still.
Well off to the yard and work some more.

No comments: