Well I did proceed to take my ambien and crashed hard. I guess I never even moved because the phone rang this morning before my alarm and it was my honey telling me good morning since he might not have time to talk to me later. Its funny today its a perfectly still day. Like the wind never happened.
To update you on my face, its slightly swollen and a bruise is starting to come out on my cheek bone and eye. My face on both sides still hurt. Crazy.
I got to work this am and one of the girls who wanted to go home early but not this afternoon asked if I wanted to leave instead, and I said sure I wll leave early to finish getting ready.
So I went to the grocery store, got envelopes and stamps, addressed my envelopes and put the stamps on them and went thru the drive thru at the post office.
Thought I would catch up on my blogs and mail and then on to, here's my list:
1) Get my car cleaned out, go thru car wash tomorrow on the way out of town.
2) Vacumn. Not going to worry about the dusting.
3) Go thru clothes and decide what I am taking and what I still need like I am thinking when we go to the mall in Phoenix, go by a shoe store and find me a pair of sandals or shoes, black w/ a heal to go w/ a couple of things I have. One thing is these really nice grey color pants, and my black capris, both dressy. Plus a couple of skirts.
4) take care of the dogs so they are okay for the night and head into town to meet up w/ Dido to finalize our plans. From there head to JJ's to meet up w/ him. He might get back early enough so we can go out for dinner and have some time together. He and I are so excited to see each other.
Tomorrow will be a hard day for him, its the 3 year anniversary of his wife's death. Her mom and stepdad are coming in on Sunday. So on Sat he is going to get his place cleaned up since he is inviting them over. I think it will interesting to see what they think of all the photos of her and then our photos. I am sure it be reassuring to them that he loved her daughter so much. And hopefully to see he is trying to move on. So all in all a good thing.
Jenny moves into her place today. She said some interesting things about B. He went to the apartment to move his bed out and made comments about the kids staying there when Jr left and how he told them not to go in his room. Now I am not defending B but personally I dont trust these kids. After a year of all the crap and what him and his friends did at my house, dont blame him for feeling that way. Anyway I was talking to JJ and told him what Jenny said and he got upset because 1) B gave him no notice he's moving out and still owes him part of this last months rent 2) JJ saids I know the kid staying w/ us well but what JJ didnt know is that Jr is leaving a couple of kids at the house, skin head as b put it. JJ didnt know that. And I said I know you dont care and like I said not to be defending B in any way, but I dont blame him for feeling this way after what happened at my house. I told JJ dont worry about B, he will be gone and isnt like you have to hang w/ him anymore or deal w/ him anymore. He said I dont care about that, just want my money. But I guess JJ is telling jr that this kid has to go tomorrow. No more. He wants the kid out of there before the weekend. I dont blame him. JJ reminds me of Val in that they make their home open to kids. Val did that alot. I am not that trusting but I am not a mom. I did open my house to kids and I got screwed so it wont happen again unless its the girls. Big difference in friends of the girls and friends of jr. Jr's friends are all about gansta and the rap that they listen to about hoes, sex, and guns, etc. They dress the part also.
I was watching a show one time on how people perceive these kids and people are afraid of them. People think their appearance says it all. You never know if they have a gun or if you are going to get robbed.
But anyway on to a happier note. I am going to Dallas to play and learn for a week. Going out to eat and shop and hang out w/ girlfriends. Perfect.
So off to get stuff done! Hope everyone has a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment