I know its the same title as the other day but omg it was so busy and exhausting. We have been slammed big time this week. Tomorrow is suppose to be slower. thank god.
I had a nice time w/ Jenny. We got to visit and go to her house. It was nice. She seems like she is doing well and she seems happy except her ex is being terrible. That sucks.
Hopefully I will find out tomorrow if this girl at work will trade call weekends so I can go to the concert w/ Jenny. Its call a pirate tour and it will have Kenny Chesney, Keith urban, Sammy Haggar, and Leanne Rhimes. Its at the Carnals Stadium in Pheonix. It starts at 3 in the afternoon. OMG I would love to see Keith Urban. He is so hot. So I will keep my fingers crossed. It would be alot of fun.
Well I got bad news when I talk to my mom and dad tonight. Their dog Wooley died. He was doing good and he just came in and w/ in a little while went down and his back legs went out and so my mom and dad gave him some pain pills and a couple of sleeping pills. They didnt want him to suffer. He was a corky. He was so cute and it will be so sad to go to their house and he wont be there. He always got up on the couch w/ me and would talk to me and have me pet him. He was a sweet dog. My heart breaks for them. Its so hard to lose an animal.
JJ got off early and we met for dinner. He told me to get us a table and have a beer and he would be there shortly. We met at La Fonda's Mexican food. I had the chicken tacos. It was delisc. We got done, he went home and then I headed home. It was nice to have a little time together.
He asked me if I would make the reservations for the hotel this weekend. He was so tired.
I am home at a decent time. I need to clean my kitchen and throw away the trash.
Whew what a day! sad and happy all in one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment