Tis the day to leave for Dallas. I am so excited but at the same time relaxed. I had a great time hanging out w/ JJ. He is not feeling well and so we stayed in and cooked dinner at his place. We made pasta w/ Ceasar Salad dressing. It gives it such a good taste. Yummy.
But luckily jr wasnt there so we got caught up on some intimate business. Then we got to just enjoy being together drinking some beers, cooking dinner, and listening to music. We watched a dvd of Bad Religion. They are a band who have been around oh 20 to 30 years. The reason for the name is that when they were coming up w/ a name for their band they wanted bad in the name but couldnt think of what else and at the time there was all this stuff out on the televangelists and so they came up w/ the name. Now when I watched this dvd, I was amazed, normal looking guys, in fact the lead singer is a college professor. The words are very deep. I came away w/ the feeling I wanted to download some of their music on to itunes for my ipod.
But anyway we hung out w/ the boys for a few before they headed down to one of the neighbors apartment to hang out.
We went to bed. Its always so hard to sleep a whole 6 to 8 hours. I feel rested but still I went back to sleep when JJ left for work at 3:30am. We just hugged each other and told each other we loved each other and be safe. I will miss him dearly.
Got home and my babies, Sam and Tipper, were so excited to see me. Fed them and made my coffee. Started getting paper work together in a pile and a few things to go in my bag that I am taking on the plane.
I am trying to stay relaxed so the dogs stay calm. As soon as I pull out the luggage they will know whats up and be sad. It makes me sad momentarily but on to funner stuff.
I have also caught up reading other blogs which I so look forward to each day. Its so fun seeing what pics and what they will write about, especially these 3 I have recently started reading because they always have a cool pic and their writing is so damn good. I would love to write like them. And then on to my other favorite which is yours biker.Only because in my favs it goes in alphabetical order so I just go down the line by the name of the blog. Its so fun to keep up with others in the world. I also have been looking at one out of the antartic. This guy who is a cook there at some station and his pics and videos are amazing. Not alot of writing but like I said the pics and videos are just incredible.
The morning sunrise was beautiful but the sun was defiately bright bright bright.
I didnt do much on tackling the clothes so oh well on that. But I pulled out my clothes that I have for the conference and I bought some nice outfits. I am washing and going to wear this cute workout outfit I wear. The top is hooded and a v neck so I wear a short sleeve top under it. Its a pretty bluish purple, more blue then anything but very cute and comfy. I am picking up Dido at around 10ish and we are going thru the car wash and then next door is the coffee place and then heading out of town. Off to the metro center to do just alittle bit of shopping. I decided I need either black shoes or sandles w/ a heel to go w/ my outfits. And a couple short sleeve solid color tops to go w/ a couple of skirts.
I am going to try to blog when I am gone to let you know how my trip is. Val has a lap top she leaves on the dining room table for anyone to use. So maybe in the evening I will sit and write.
Off to get ready and pack. I am just going to put my ipod on and listen to music while I get ready. I get to use my new luggage I got when I was back in Lubbock last. And the best thing is no one else will have that luggage or the Dallas Cowboy tags. OMG we are going to have such fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you have a great time. Tell Val I said hello.
Nice blog
Post a Comment