We had to get up early today. Its 4am our time. Thats even earlier then what I normally get up. I went to bed at 8pm my time. So today I am so tired. My head feels crappy. I will use my nettie pot so I can rinse my sinuses to feel better.
On my 1st cup of coffee. JJ went to the docs yesterday and they put him on antibiotics. He said he feels a little better today. He went and played softball last nite and their team won. Nice.
We went out last nite after we got back to Denton, went out for mexican food. Had a couple of margarittas. The food was deliscious. So we did our little celebrating of cinco de mayo. Went by world market to get our weekend creamer. Its so wierd being back in Texas where you cant buy regular alcohol at the store. At lease here compared to Lubbock you can buy beer and wine at the grocery store. Came back and watched 21/2 men. That show is hilarious.
Today is our 1st full day of classes. 4 total w/ a 2 hour break for lunch. So we are going to the exhibits that being showned. Also able to buy subway for $5.00 to $10.00 for lunch by the pool. We were talking to girls yesterday that they dont have a rental car, etc. It was so different when I went to chicago, we were in the middle of the city, get out and walk. But not here. Its hard to go anywhere. It would suck.
Oh well, thank god we dont have to do that.
The speaker yesterday was a internal med doc from Texas Tech, Dr Phy, he was very entertaining. He would make comments about Lubbock and Tech and I remembered so well.
Dido and I have the 1st class together and then separate until lunch. Thats cool.
Hope all have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment