Weekend so far so good! Finally made the blanket for JJ yesterday morning and gave that to him as one of his birthday gifts. He loved it. It has San Francisco 49ers helmets in gold and burgandy against black background and the other side of the blanket is just black. He was so excited to get his gift and he loved his other gift of the movie nite package. We went out to Buffallo Wild Wings. Had a nice time. We were home in bed by 8pm or so and crashed. No intimate times, just hard sleep until sometime in the middle of the night. Got up this morning and caught up.
We found our flights we were looking for on expedia. Leave Wed nite @ 11pm and get to Lexington at 8am or so, via charlotte,nc. Got a rental car for $93.00, economy size, perfect and our returning flight will be on that Sunday at 2pm or so and get back to Phoenix at 6pm via Chicago. Layovers are not long but long enough to get where we need to. We are excited. Looked up the hotel we are staying at thanks to his friend getting married is the Marriot Griffin Gate;Lexington. OMG, it is so nice. Its a resort and spa place. Woohoo. Nice pool and jacuzzi. I am getting so excited about this. Lexington looks beautiful from pics I am looking at. We are going to see his friends and JJ is taking me site seeing. I will defiately have to take pics and put it on my face book to view.
This will be our 1st real trip together and I just think it will be so awesome.
I am home and havent gotten a thing done. Checked in w/ work and its slow right now. So most likely I will be going at 7pm tonight. Thats find, good money. After 11pm I go from time and a half to double time. I will probably take a nap this afternoon so I can be somewhat rested in case I am up all night recovering. Time will tell.
Hope everyone is having a great memorial day weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Spa??? I'm jealous!!! Hope you have a fabulous time!
Post a Comment