Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weekend

The weekend has started. I had a momentary breakdown last nite. JJ didnt get off work til 7:30, which put him at a 15 hour day. He didnt have any food at the house so he was going to get take out and go home and he ran into someone from work and they wanted him to have a beer w/ them. Which I understand but at the same time I wanted to see him and wasnt feeling sorry for myself. I was being pouty. I guess thats how you spell it. I was so tired last nite that of course things seem worse then they are. So now I am excited about getting to see him today and us having time together.
Got a good nights sleep but still feel tired. I am going into town to work out, then I will finally see my honey and we will make our plans for today. It will be low key which is fine w/ me. I just want our time. So my thinking is cooking out, drink beer, and watch movies and catch up w/ each other. He will stay over til Sunday which then he needs to get home. I will then have 2 days to work on my house and yard.
tried to post pics and it will not work. I dont know what I am doing wrong but its pissing me off.

1 comment:

Sophiagurl said...

Hi Letera, thank you for visiting my blog and I am even more thrilled that you liked it.

Have a blessed week ahead. God bless!