Here I sit on call. Came in at 6:30 and its not 2345. Waiting on a patient that got added on as we were finishing our last 2 pts. Damn. That about figures. I am hoping that it wont be long so maybe we can get out of here by 1:30am or so. Getting tired.
Going straight over to JJ's to spend whats left of the night. This way I am close if I get called in, other wise sleep in and go work out at 9am. My plan. We will see if it will go accordinly. I am making double time as I sit so I cant explain. I am off tomorrow. So I can handle it.
I got on line and looked at this place we are staying. I am thinking that might be where the wedding and reception are being held. OMG the place is absolutely gorgeous. I am going to see if I can get a massage in. You know me, love my massages. Especially if JJ has got to be busy being the best man, it will give me some alone time and I think I should defiately do that and use the jacuzzi, go back to the room, take a nap and get ready for the wedding. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Its an idea?! We will see. I am leaving my time open to do what ever I am suppose to help JJ. But then again we will see.
Well off to make a bed for my next patient. This way she doesnt have to move over once we take her to her room. Woohoo! Getting tired. Use to sleeping at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment