Sunday, May 11, 2008

goals

Well I did accomplish some of my goals I sent out to do on list. Took 3 hours but was proud of myself.
1) I pulled the weeds in the rock.
2) Fertilized and watered my flowers, bushes, and trees around the property.
3) Raked up part of the back yard and threw away a bag of stuff that gathered on the fence from the wind blowing. Dead stuff plus stuff Sam took outside.

That took 3 hours. Amazing. I have such a long way to go on my yard. I think back to when I had to keep this house and now thinking what was I thinking because it is just so much work for one person. Mind you I will get done what I need to over the next year but wow it tells me what I want on my next house. Low maintanence yard. A little grass area for the dogs but other wise low low low maintanence. JJ is not a yard guy and I love to plant flowers and water but as far as doing big projects, its just too hard.
In the morning I am getting up early and spray more weed killer in the back yard and pick up what I raked up. If all I do before I leave for Jazz is spray the weed killer then thats fine w/ me. I need to go get my sunday paper and look at sales on some stuff like fertilizer and small clipers. I have big clippers but not small ones. I still need to finish fertilizing.
Its suppose to be windy again tomorrow so if its warm then I can handle alittle wind and working outside. Mind you the inside of the house has to wait. I also see myself making some dump runs to clear stuff out of the garage and yard. It costs $15.00 each time I go so I would like to make it worth my time of going and dumping as much as possible. Thank god for my xterra and having some room.

Another funny thing about today is I called my friend Sher in Phoenix to wish her a happy mother's day and she tells me guess who I ran into and knowing her it could be anyone but of course it was Terry and his new wife Vanessa. Great. She is not the same chick from last August at Too broke for Sturgis. She is not pretty and wrinkled big time. She is nice. Has a deep voice. So from all the questions that Sher asked he was doing her at the same time as Melanie. He will never change. I told Sher, good luck to her. They invited her to the grand canyon to stay for the weekend and barbeque. She wants to go because she is curious. When she was telling me this I didnt even have a reaction. It doesnt phase me at all. I am so much better off the way my life is now. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I have truely forgiven and moved on.

No comments: