Saturday, May 24, 2008

Slept in

kinda sorta. I fell asleep on the couch watching tv and woke up in the middle of the night. It was cold and I didnt want to get out from under the cover, thats why I fell asleep under the covers. Went to bed and woke up at 6. I guess thats sleeping in for me. Yuck. I want to sleep in til later but my body wont let me do it.
I gave the dogs some loving and made me some fresh ground coffee and some irish cream. Yum.
I am waiting on JJ to call to decide the plan of action for the day and night. I am not going anywhere right now. In my pajamas and am enjoying the calmness of the day. I have my ipod playing on my little travel speaker system. I love hearing music.
It is sunny and cloudy out. The mountain is white white white. No whiteness in town. The roads were kinda of empty compared to what a holiday weekend is normally. Nice.
Bad for the store and resturant owners but good for local people and less surgeries.
This is one of the busiest weekends of the year for surgeries. At lease here where I live, due to the tourism. I live in a tourist town and I do love that part of it. Living here, you can always find something to go be a tourist at. For a few years or so after I moved here I played tour guide and just loved it because I could be a tourist to. Fun Fun Fun.
I still feel beat from the week. Got to set up an appt for a massage. One of my most favorite thing to do. Get a massage!!!!!!!!!! There's a new place, well not real new, but anyway its a nice massage/spa place that is cheap. $39.99 for 50 minutes. Good massage. Defiately on my list of things to do next week besides getting my hair done next friday. Love being pampered.
I will then be ready for the concert at the cardinals stadium. Woohoo. 2nd or 4th floor seats on the floor. I cant wait to see Keith Urban up close. The pirates tour. Cant wait. Will be such a blast!
Off to decide what I am doing.

No comments: