Friday, May 16, 2008

Woohoo its Friday!

What a great day. Worked 1/2 day. Schedule little compared to this past week. Met up w/ Ellie at savers and bought the girls some books. JJ thought that was kool. they both love to read.
Then headed over to home depot to check on pavers and found several bushes that would look good in the back yard. Didnt find any pavers I like. On to the landscape company and looked at rock for the back yard. I think I am going w/ pea size river rock. It will be easy for me to spread around myself. So my plan is next weekend, till the part of the yard against the fence all the way around and buy several bushes to place. I want ones that will require to be spaced out several feet like, maybe 5 to 6 feet. They will get big. Low maintanence and drought resistant. Then buy the black plastic to put down so that I can put the pavers and then the rock down. Huge project but I know I can do this and what a difference this will make in my back yard. I will defiately have to give up weekends out of town for awhile.

So now I am home, going to clean up my kitchen and throw out trash. Then head back into town to meet up w/ the girls for martini time. Hoping to see JJ after for a few. We are talking about taking the girls to the movies, out to lunch, and then to the hotel. It will 100 degrees down there tomorrow. Warm here to.

Got an appointment made to take tipper in to get groomed on Tuesday. She will look so much better and feel better to I am sure. Her nails have to be cut big time.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: