Was just reading someone's blog and they had the video from utube for Maroon 5 playing sunday morning. Love it.
Yesterday turned out to be so nice. JJ and I just had a nice relaxing day. cooked out on grill, took nap, enjoyed a few yager shots/bombers, talked and went to sleep. Pretty nice and low key. Until the phone call at 12:30 am from the police calling for JJ to come pick up jr. Okay lets see he has been here 3 weeks, yeah thats about right. So what would have been a nice Sunday morning waking up w/ my man and enjoying each other to enjoying a nice breakfast is now gone. It makes me sad and I am just crying right now because it all sucks. But this to shall pass and I will just move on to working on my yard.
I also found out Friday that my neighbor is in the running for a job in the white mountains, which for those of you who dont know Az., its in the north eastern part of the state. So this could mean that he gets the job and they put this house on the market this summer and move. Wow, that hit me thinking I have no one to watch over me out here anymore. Part of my security blanket will be taken away. I figure what ever is meant to be will be. I will truely miss them if they move. They are just such a good people and kind hearted.
Next year I will defiately be looking forward to putting this house on the market and move on. Whether it be in town or to Phoenix, out of here. I am defiately doing it. I have a year of work left to do and I know I can do it. And regardless of how much money I make I will just put it away and start saving. Cant save living here.
My next thing is Biker I am not coming home for the wedding. After going on this trip to Dallas for the Natl conference I just cant afford it. It would cost so much money to come Friday thru Sunday. Between gas, parking, airline ticket which is increasing as we speak. There was a sign at the airport that there will be a fuel charge added to the ticket now each way. Crazy. So I am declining w/ regrets. I told my mom as much as I would like to come home and see them to, she was the one who said you cant spend all that money for just a couple days. So I will plan to come home at a future time. Unless JJ can pay for my ticket to Kentucky in July I wont be able to go to that either.
Well I need to turn my attitude around to a positive one. It is going to be a beautiful day and I can go outside and work in my yard.
My goals for tje next 2 days is
1)to pull some grass/weeds in the rock in the front yard.
2)Rake up dog doo
3)Finish taking the bolts down from the fence and take the fence down.
4)spray weed killer and filtilizer
5)Last but not lease work on the prairie dog holes and cut wire to place in the holes.
6)Make sugar water up for the hummingbirds.
All of these goals are small except for #5. That will defiately take alot of time.
Good, all I have is time on my hands.
Well just got the call from JJ this am.
Jr is screwed. He was suppose to go home after work like he said he would but what did he do, he met up w/ this girl and her boyfriend. boyfriend is 18 and drives. Girl and boyfriend took girl's mom's car for joy riding w/o permission from mom. Nice. Got stopped by police and the kid driving was sent on his way. The girls mom came to get her and the car and JJ got to the scene and was asked by police to allow them to search jr because he has a bag of weed hidden. JJ said go ahead. Sure enough in his underwear he had a bag of weed. So that was taken. Charges are being pressed and his parole officer will know about this either today or tomorrow. JJ told him you are going to jail and not just a day or 2 but for probablby 6 months. He broke curfew on top of it. This just sucks due to the fact we were just talking about this whole situation w/ jr and how JJ really thought jr knew he would go to jail if he fucked up and how JJ thought he was staying out of trouble. How this was going to be better for him to get his ged and work. HMMMMMMMMMM.
Oh well he did it to himself. I told JJ I was really trying to be positive for them since thats what JJ was doing. I also told him how sorry I was for him because I know how much he loves jr and how it has to hurt his heart for this to happen.
I also told him I had a great time being w/ him yesterday. He said the same and he was sorry it came to such a stop. We will do it again soon.
Well off to clean kitchen and start the water for the hummingbirds and make myself breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment