Today. It is going to be an exciting day, I am going to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium for a tour today. It was only $12.00. The tours are every hour on the hour. Our morning wraps up at 11 and then we are going to check in. Val will pick us up right after she gets off at noon. Then heading over there. I have been to the stadium a couple of times for games but this time heading down to the field, go thru the tunnel they come out of, and the locker room. I am a big Dallas Cowboy fan so this is awesome due to the fact, they are building a new stadium and this is the last year for the stadium. So it will be so kool.
From there we are going to have massages and pedicures. That will be wonderful. Then on to some bikerbar for dinner in Grapevine. Back to the hotel for the pool and jacuzzi. Perfect way to end the week. This was a nice week.
My classes were all good for the most part. I learn something in each class. It will feel good to go home tomorrow. I miss my honey and my pups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment