Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good day!

Today turned out to be a good day. Our schedule was huge and we stayed busy the entire time but I wasnt exhausted like normal. Cases took longer to come out so we didnt get our butts busted.
I got off work and went by ellie's townhouse and got to see what they have been doing. She started painting and painted this really pretty blue color, dark but goes great w/ her stuff and we looked at colors and I helped her pick out colors and how she would do them. It will look awesome when she gets that done. Their place is cute but they have defiately outgrown it w/ having their son. It had been so long since I had been over there. Couldnt believe it.
I was hoping to see JJ but by the time he was getting done I wanted to be home, getting my kitchen cleaned up, go thru mail and papers piled up, and vacumn. I accomplished it all. I also was able to cook my smoked sausage on the grill. Tried to yesterday and it was too windy, couldnt keep the grill lit. Oh my god, I just sausage cooked on the grill. This is just something about anything being cooked that way. Yummmmy.
Talk to Jeni today and its already starting w/ her and b. I sure hope he doesnt do like he did before. We will see.
I was driving down rt 66 and who do I see but Terry on his bike in his leathers and colors. I just shook my head and went adios. It is wierd seeing him because this is the 2nd time in the last year both times on rt 66. It reminds of why I am so happy w/ my current situation.
Life is good.
Doing good on WW(weight watchers). weigh in on Thursday. Taking JJ out for dinner tomorrow nite and so I will have to think about what I am going to eat and drink tomorrow nite. He picked Oregano's. Yummy italian. They have some yummy salads too. I think more like Chicago type not an east coast kind like I grew up w/ in Jersey. I told him I wanted to help him celebrate his birthday. So at lease after tomorrow he will be only 12 years younger then 13. I am so excited for him to see his gift. He will just be so excited. I am also going to get him an ice cream cake, just a small one, but he loves ice cream. Stay the night w/ him and supposely Jr is working so we will have some alone time. Woohoo. Catch up on intimate time. Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going for a walk at Buffalo Park, near by the hospital, tomorrow. To go around the entire thing, its 2 miles. That will be my exercise for the day. Trying to increase that for sure. Its good for a quick thing, the views are gorgeous. With all the moisture everything is greening up and its gorgeous. Its suppose to be in the
70's. Perfect. It will feel good.
I pulled out a old journal that I had in my bedside, I have a few actually. It was from 2 years ago to be exact at this time of the year even. It was about getting the house refinance and the process of all the stuff that Terry and I did to plan for the divorce. Alot has sure happened since then and life is truely so much better.
Thank you Lord!

No comments: