It snowed like crazy but didnt last and the steam from the road this afternoon was almost a white out at times. Crazy Crazy Crazy! Got to go take a nap after work and go workout at Jazz. Good work out and great work out for my core. Between the squats, lunges, and the weight workout I am sore.
I got to go have a glass of wine w/ dido. Good visit. Then I went off and went by walgreens and radio shack. I found the cutest gift for JJ. Its a package deal of coke glasses, containers that hold popcorn and a bag of microwave popcorn, Cool card, and a bag and wrapping paper.
I then made it to Radio Shack and bought the boom box for sirius satelite radio. It was only $99.00. Not to shabby. He will love it.
Met up w/ him at the corner near my house where he could pull the truck in and turn around. It was a turn on seeing him drive that big truck. It was only for a few minutes because it was so damn cold and he wanted to get finished up. But still the same the few minutes were worth it totally.
Tomorrow I am treating him out to dinner and partying or what ever he wants to do. Taxi cabs all the way. No driving for either one of us. I am excited about celebrating his birthday. I told him if he wanted to invite his friends we can just throw him a party like I did for mine. Go where ever he wants. I need to get him a cake w/ candles. I am hoping if he can home at a descent time on his birthday Tuesday then defiately take him to dinner, just the 2 of us. I am teasing him about his gift telling him I bought his gift and he is going to be so excited. He keeps asking what is it, not telling you, want you to be excited and surprized by that time. I personally love celebrating birthdays. That is your day. The day you were born and if you werent here we'd all lose out.
My plans for my weekend is to catch up on tivo and go to bed. Get a good nite sleep and hope I can sleep in til at lease 6, 7, you know. Better then damn 4:30am. Get up and have my lovely irish cream and get on the couch under the blanket and watch a movie and watch the weather. Nice way to start the day! Oh yea, thats what I am talking about.
I am on back up on Sunday and I am thinking I might change it to 1st call because any time after 2300 will be double time. Oh yeah good damn money. I would still have Monday to recouperate! We shall see what I decide to do tomorrow.
Need to decide after I see whats up w/ my man.
Have a wonderful Memorial day! Remmember someone special! And drink a beer if you have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment