That is my new number. 48. Amazing to think that is the new number of my age. Wow. Time has flown by. I think back over my life and its been an interesting ride to say the lease. Just amazing. If I ever wrote a book it would be quite interesting for sure. Maybe when I am 90 if I live that long. I read Bikercandy's blog and it just me think about things and how things turned out in my life. I didnt think about kids when I was playing w/ the barbies. But I knew when I was 18 or 19, I told my aunt I dont want kids right away if ever. My cousin understood and told my aunt think about what Letera has been thru, would you have wanted kids? I went thru a horrible time when I lost babies. But now I am blessed w/ JJ's kids in my life. The girls are awesome and eventually Jr will be too. Time. God has a funny way of making things work out for the best. And I remember telling someone at work I wouldnt date or w/ guys my age or older. Did that. And here JJ was brought into my life and he is younger. Today he is 13 years younger. May 28, 12. lol. I have this great job and a nice home, and I live in a great place. I have my family and friends. So what more is there. I told someone at work that looking at my life, talking in regards to getting a bachelors or masters to do other things in nursing, I play all the time. Work can be a place to play at times and then my life is minimal responsibility. For now this is good. I dont want to take on a major responsibility such as school. No way.
Happy Birthday to me. Thank you to all who wished me a Happy Birthday. Last nite was so nice. I got my walk in and then on to meet JJ. We went to Beaver Street Brewery. It is a nice pizza place. They have this great Bramdel berry beer that I always have there. Yummy. Got a nice salad. JJ had one of their pizza's. He was so sweet and touched my heart last nite when he was concerned about me having a cake. He is so caring. He is going to get back early enough to be at the party tonight. I told Dido what he said because I was truely touched by the comment and told her I was okay if there wasnt but she reassured me to tell JJ there would be a cake. I have the bestest friends here. I have some really great friends all over. Friends that I will be friends w/ til death.
I took an ambien last nite so I could sleep. Woke up at 4:30 of course. Went back to sleep but not restful sleep. My head is feeling stuffed up and pressure. The weather is changing so probably what ever the barometer is, is effecting my head. I will go use my nettie pot.
I am drinking coffee w/ irish cream. Not moving fast. My goal is to get my kitchen cleaned up and the clutter cleared off the counter. I would also like to vacumn and put away clothes, might have to wait til tomorrow. No biggie if it doesnt get done.
Well off to clear my head. Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you have a brilliant birthday & enjoy your night. So cute about the cake.
Ciara
Post a Comment