I am so happy its Friday. No call. Get off at 2:30. Woohoo,I passed my test for pals, yea!!!!!!!!!!!! I also had a dead battery when I got out. Diane gave me a jump and followed me to Auto Zone and I bought a battery and they replaced it for me. That was so awesome. NO CHARGE. Nice.
Good news on jr. drug test, negative. Probation officers coming by constantly. Starts job at Sonic. All good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont know if he is going w/ us to Phoenix for the day because he might be working. If he does, he does, if he doesnt, he doesnt. I am telling you I feel so much lighter now. And happier. Life is good.
We are going down to phoenix to shop for Shekei for her birthday. 15 years old. I also have for her, the dvd of BonJovi from the lost highway. She will love it. I am just going to be so excited to see my man. Havent seen him since Monday. We are missing each other so badly.
Today I am going to try to get a pedicure, wash my car, and go home and walk the dogs. Get out in the sunshine. Then get some stuff done. If JJ gets back early enough then we will meet to go to dinner, if not I will see him in the morning.
Hope all have a great Friday!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment