Friday, April 4, 2008

Relaxed

I am finally home. I finally got up at 8:30 or so, and headed to the hospital and ate breakfast. Went and had my massage. You dont really know how sore you are til someone touches your back. She got some really sore spots. I headed back towards home to look at the coffee table at World Market. Its $249.00. W/ my 10% discount and $125.00 gift cards I will only have to put out a $100.00 plus tax. Not bad. I will eventually get the entertainment center for the tv. Its higher then the coffee table which makes sense and there is room for my receiver, vcr, and dvd player. It would just make that room and the color would look good against my couch.
Got me some chinese food from the mall and now I am home. Brought all my stuff in and plugged in the dophins. It is the coolest thing. They are made of this blue glass and there is electical waves going thru. The smaller dolphin in the front has pink to green color coming and the larger one has white coming up. You touch the dolphin and it slows the speed of the electical waves thru it. I just love it. JJ did good. I read all my cards again and there were some funny ones and some really nice ones. Its just really nice to be so loved.
I looked back at my pics that Ellen took and they came out so good. I love the one of Shane and I and JJ and I. I looked so happy in the pics.
Well off to relax for a few and then clean up my kitchen of dishes and clutter. Get a good nite sleep so I can play again on Sat.

No comments: