Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day off

Today is my day off. My plan was to work on the yard but the wind is blowing so hard, its making this thought difficult. Suppose to warm up to 70 so maybe in a little while I can go out and brave the elements. lol.

Like I said in my previous blog the concert was amazing and now I am playing the dvd of the lost highway. Its defiately not the same but its still good. Love them. Get to hear what the songs meanings are. kool.
Saturday we got up and took the girls to Raw Hide. Its a town east of Phoenix thats a western town. We had a good time. Saw a couple of shows, rode a stagecoach and a train. paned for gold, joke joke. Had our picture taken in jail and whats funny about that is I am the only one smiling. The rest look like they are in jail. Cracked me up.
My friend Sher in Phoenix was having a party and invited us so we went over there. It was fun. They cooked out, drank some beers, Sammy went swimming w/ Sher's daughter. All in a fun day. Got back to the hotel and the damn hot tub, cold. sucked.
Went to bed and kept getting woke up by the damn room next to us. The only saving grace was the air conditioner came on and I could go back to sleep.
Unfortuately Sunday am Shekie got sick and kept throwing up. Poor baby. Got her home but had to go thru the car wash because she lost it on the way home. She was still sick Sunday nite. Felt so bad for her.
Once we dropped them off and was heading back stopped for lunch at Red Robin. They are good. Good variety of everything.Lots of food for the money.
So all in all it was a good weekend til JJ got a call from jr's uncle and of course imagine this he is fucking up. Arent we all surprised. No. Got his brother in trouble for being under the infuence at school. Got in a fight w/ a kid and the kid's brother's in a gang who has threatened to kill him. JJ called the probation officer and left a message w/ him to call him. He hasnt heard anything yet. He is going to tell him to check on whats going on in Cal. This kid is going to be lucky to survive. He isnt listening to his uncle, grandfater, no one. Mom was kicking him out on the street and of course she doesnt call JJ to let him know about anything going on. He has been trying to get in touch w/ jr for weeks. Just sad. jr didnt want to come back here because he didnt want to keep getting beat up by JJ. Whatever. IF anything JJ was to damn easy on his ass. Its almost like its hopeless. Hate to say it but true. Well enough of this.

Made it thru work yesterday. So tired. But had a nice afternoon w/ JJ. We went for a short walk, got me some, and he cooked out on the grill. It was just nice to have time alone. It was only a couple of hours but it was nice. Brent came home and they wanted to go throw balls, practice for softball coming up and so I went off to meet Dido and we went for a good 30 to 45 mins walk.
I got to sleep in today which helped. Got to decide what to do. I know I am meeting up w/ Dido to do Jazz today at 4:15. Need a good workout.
Other wise I need to just look around and work on my house. I am so glad this weekend I am on call and we are not going anywhere. Need to stay in town.
Off to take care of business.

1 comment:

TamTam said...

It's very windy here today...I'm already so sick of the wind!